In today's competitive world, retailers must innovatively use technology to create competitive advantage and a differentiator to overcome the competition. It may be through customer insight and service solutions or through fulfillment and supply chain management solutions.
NetEdge'd vision for creating value for retailers through technology focuses on strategic areas including merchandising, marketing / advertising, procurement, store operations, human resource and electronic commerce. NetEdge's technology offerings work to create business value for our customers.
Our expertise and experience addresses the diverse needs of the Retail and Distribution industry spanning across analysis, design and development of applications and products. Specific services provided by us are:
- Bespoke Software Development
- Product Development
- eBusiness Solutions
- Customization and Implementation of our products
- Website and Portal Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online and Internet Marketing
- eShop: It is a complete eCommerce application that enables companies to establish an e-presence and sell products and services over the Internet instantly and with ease.
- netPeople: It is a web based Contact Management application that supports multi channel information distribution and enhanced productivity tools. It differentiates from the competitors by enabling enterprise to increase customer satisfaction & retention.
- Resource Datamine: It is a recruitment automation application which streamlines the recruitment of the professionals for the real estate companies. Go through details in our website to know more about the product.
Some of our customers from the Retail Distribution Industry are:
- Oriflame: Designed and developed an IVRS system for Multi-level sales account keeping.
- Millennium Dome: Designed and developed the website to sell the tickets and merchandise like gifts etc. 24 hours a day.
- British Geological Survey: Designed and developed the website to sell the publications over the internet. The site provided the functionality of online credit card payment, reports and management, as well as the ability to update and modify product lists and support sales campaigns through special offers.
- Universal Tickets: Designed and developed the website to sell the tickets to the theme parks in Florida. It covered the parks like Universal Studio, Island of Adventure and Orlando Resort.
- MILAP: Developed a Supply Chain Management product as an IBM ISV. The product covered the marketing, Logistics and Finance functions of an organization.
- AVA Merchandising: Designed, developed, implemented and supported the complete ERP solutions for one of the largest Catalogue marketing company in India. It covered the entire operations right from catalog, call center, payment gateway, inventory, dispatch, quality control and warehouse management.
- Bumperbid: Provided the Search Engine Optimization and marketing services to increase the traffic coming to the portal so that sales can be increased. Also ran a PPC campaign to increase the sales.
- Gold Buying DFW: Provided the Search Engine Optimization and marketing services to increase the traffic coming to the portal so that sales can be increased.
- MyShopper.com: Provided the contact center services to answer the queries from the user and buyers of the site. We had provided the required infrastructure and resources to setup the contact center.
- Download.com: Provided the contact center services to answer the queries from the user and buyers of the site. We had provided the required infrastructure and resources to setup the contact center.