The Media and Publishing industry highly depends on the information technology to gather well disseminated information in addition to streamlined processes for flawless and efficient operations.
NetEdge with its extensive experience in providing innovative technology solutions to the customers has enabled them to make informed and wise investment in technology in sync with their objectives. We have been involved in many projects right from conceptualization to implementation.
Our expertise and experience addresses the diverse needs of Media and Publishing companies spanning across analysis, design and development of applications and products. Specific services provided by us are:
- IT Consulting Services
- Bespoke Software Development
- eBusiness Solutions
- Website and Portal Development
Some of our customers from the Media Publishing Industry are:
- Media Manager Group: Designed, developed and Implemented the enterprise wide network.
- Indian Credit Rating Agency: Designed and developed a Voice Response System to answer the queries of the investors.
- GCC Equity Database: Design and development of a dynamic website which contains integrated database of a large number of companies in GCC countries, i.e., Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Muscat, Qatar and UAE.
- Argus Media: Designed, developed and implemented a portal to report the oil and gas markets. The prices reported by the portal were used by major sellers and buyers as a benchmark in their physical and swap contracts.
- British Geological Survey: Designed and developed the website to sell the publications over the internet. The site provided the functionality of online credit card payment, reports and management as well as the ability to update and modify product lists and support sales campaigns through special offers.
- Energy Argus: Designed, developed and implemented an information portal to cover news and prices as well as focusing on reporting on all developments that might have a medium- or long-term impact on power markets.